CHERIDAN ARTHUR [Share-I-Dan. Not, CHAIR-idan, CHAR-idan, or Sharon]
Also known as, Cher. (Not to be confused with the world famous singer. Cannot sing and does not have a boyfriend named Sonny)
1. A Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) graduate, with a BFA in Advertising and Branding, with a concentration in copywriting. Currently working remotely for Tierney as a Junior Copywriter on the Xfinity creative team.
2. Storyteller. Doodler. Total nerd. Likes books more than people and a proud Hufflepuff.
3. Traveler. Studied abroad in both Hong Kong and France. Dreams of renting a crappy old VW bus and driving to every state with nothing but the shirt on her back.
4. Used to describe an extroverted-introvert. Uncomfortable 99.9% of the time, but embraces awkwardness.
5. Used to describe a woman addicted to chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.
6. Used to describe someone who communicates in strange noises when frustrated, bored, or just waking up.
See also: introverted extrovert, oddity, the chosen one