CHERIDAN ARTHUR [Share-I-Dan. Not, CHAIR-idan, CHAR-idan, or Sharon]
Also known as, Cher. (Not to be confused with the world famous singer. Cannot sing and does not have a boyfriend named Sonny)
1. A Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) graduate, with a BFA in Advertising and Branding, with a concentration in copywriting. Currently living in Chicago, working for VMLY&R as a Copywriter.
4. Someone who may not have a lot of awards...but did get an award named after them. Has worked on brands such as Intel, Smartwater, Johnson & Johnson, Xfinity, TD Bank, Fine Wine & Good Spirits, Ziplock, Extra Gum, Alka-Seltzer, Kerrygold and more.
4. Used to describe an extroverted-introvert.
5. Used to describe a chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream addict.
6. Used to describe someone who communicates in strange noises when frustrated, bored, or just waking up.